Wednesday, October 15, 2008

4 Weeks in Nottingham (UK)





WEE~ Nottingham isn’t that bad as I first thought. In fact everything here isn’t much different from home . Why? The road the same… the ‘look’ of the land is the same… the smell is the same. So, wat’s the different?



The fact is has 4 seasons? Instead of green, yellow and red trees? Right, Autumm is a lovely season and u’ll get to see the leave changes color and finally shred its leaves. I even have the urge to ‘shake’ a giant tree just to see all its leaves failing down.

Cars? Well.. they kinda prefer Tiara types... I mean student. Can't say about the lecturer though. Tons of them. =p Not that I know much about cars. Public transport? Yeah, they can be nasty ppl if u dunt stop them when u see them. Technically step on the petrol and ZOOM in front of you. O.olll So different from home where they'll be eager to get u despite fully occupied.



What else… Nottingham has Historical buildings? Oh yes. The uni itself has some old buildings. Well, the main ones at least. Hm.. come to think of it, there's the Telfod Bridge and lakeside cave. Cave? Yup, apparently there's one due to erosion years ago. Open to public viewing. Didn't take the picture though. Maybe another day. =D Was there since I had my lunch there. So Romantic~

Cold Weather? Truth to be told, the one thing I missed is THE SUN!!! *ponders on the time at site training*. I ABSOLUTELY hate the windy. IF you ever see a day with the sun out, make sure you poke your head out of the window and see if it’s windy. Trust me. The sun won’t help much if there’s a COLD breeze. O_Olll Drizzling is a small matter here. So, best armed yourself with a cap or something. U can’t really see the raindrops.

But this is just the beginning~

Yaone-chan. "Slagging off"

1 comment:

~CAL~ said...

We can always go to the lakeside again and have our "romantic" lunch there ya? HAHA!!

p.s.: Can't wait to see the sceneries when all the leaves are gone~ Can be very dull maybe? :p